Wordle fans enjoy a new devilish puzzle on July 6. The latest Wordle is only live for 24 hours, meaning it won’t take you long to crack the code and keep your winning streak alive. If you’re struggling with Wordle 382 before July 6, then you’ve come to the right place, as Express Online has put together a selection of spoiler-free hints and clues, which you can find at the bottom of the page. Good luck!
A simple game that’s perfect for when you have a few minutes of downtime, Wordle challenges players to think of a five-letter word in six attempts.
If you want to solve the puzzle as quickly as possible, you have to use the process of elimination. For each guess, the letter tiles appear in one of three colors. If the tile turns gray, the letter will not appear in the word you guess.
If the tile turns yellow, the guessed letter is in the word, just not in the right place. When the tile turns green, the letter is in the word and in the right place.
The app keeps track of your stats, showing the number of correct answers you got, not to mention your winning streak.
If you can’t solve the puzzle, you have to wait until the next day before a new Wordle comes out.
Read on for some general Wordle tips, followed by three specific directions for Wordle 382 on July 6…
General Wordle tips and tricks…
• Don’t use the same letter twice in your opening guess.
• Try using a few vowels on your first guess, especially ‘A’ and ‘E’.
• Avoid letters like ‘X’, ‘Z’ and ‘Q’ until later, when you know better what the answer is.
• ‘RAISE’ is a good word to start with, while ‘TOUCH’ is a good second guess.
• Check out Express Online’s daily tips below…
Wordle 382 Hints and Clues for July 6th…
1. Wordle 382 starts with the letter F.
2. Wordle 382 contains one vowel.
3. One of the letters appears several times.